Saturday, January 6, 2024

Blossom's Farewell

 Buenas Everyone! 

It has been a pleasure collaborating together to create this awesome course blog with a collection of all of our hard work. As the world continues to develop digitally, it is immensely important that we continue to develop our pedagogical tools as well. Personally, exploring the multitude of technology tools, websites, and programs has grown my technology skills exponentially. There are so many literacy websites and tools that I have explored or have stumbled across in our course blog that I am already utilizing in my classroom. 


Thank you for sharing your knowledge and work in this course blog. I look forward to working with you all in the upcoming semesters and graduating with you all by the end of the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciera’s Farewell

Just like that fall intersession is over and spring semester is approaching. I had a great time reading through everyone’s literacy reviews....