Saturday, January 13, 2024

Farewell!

Hello Class! 

This semester went by so quickly but for some reason, I was really able to get to know you all just a bit more! It has been a very productive and chaotic semester but we did it! Looking forward to our next set of classes where I'm sure we'll do great!

Dr. Rivera, thank you for your kindness and always being such a great support system for us! Your support has been essential in our success!

To my Classmates:



Goodbye and see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hafa Adai Sabrina,
    Your positive reflection on the semester's pace and your growing connections with the class, alongside your gratitude for my support, sets a hopeful and enthusiastic tone for the upcoming classes, and I am equally looking forward to seeing all the great things we will accomplish together. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Ciera’s Farewell

Just like that fall intersession is over and spring semester is approaching. I had a great time reading through everyone’s literacy reviews....