Saturday, January 6, 2024

Natasha's Farewell

 

As we say farewell to this course, I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this learning experience one to remember. Your companionship, wisdom, and friendliness have enhanced our discussions and added to the enjoyment of this the journey. 

Even if our paths may separate (just for a few days haha), let us apply the knowledge we have acquired and all that we took away to our next undertakings.

I'm wishing everyone more success in their professional and personal endeavors. 


Dr. Rivera,

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for being an incredible and understanding instructor. Your passion for teaching, depth of knowledge, and genuine care for us have made this course an enriching experience.

Your dedication to the subject of reading has ignited a spark in each of us, and your encouragement has fostered an environment where learning is not just a task but a joyful journey. Your support has been invaluable, and I appreciate the way you've made complex topics accessible and engaging.







1 comment:

  1. Hafa Adai Natasha,

    Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been my pleasure to be your instructor and guide you through this course. I'm thrilled to hear that my passion for teaching and dedication to reading have had a positive impact on your learning experience. Your appreciation means a lot to me, and I'm glad that I could make the topics accessible and engaging for you. Keep up the great work, and I wish you continued success on your joyful journey of learning!

    ReplyDelete

Ciera’s Farewell

Just like that fall intersession is over and spring semester is approaching. I had a great time reading through everyone’s literacy reviews....