Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Twinkl

 


At Twinkl, we’ve been providing educators across the world with high quality, trusted teaching and learning resources for over a decade now. They’re all written and checked by our wonderful team of experienced educators, and there are hundreds of thousands of resources to download, with new ones added daily.https://www.twinkl.co.uk/about-us

Twinkl is a free and pay site with much available for free.  You can subscribe monthly or yearly.  I do the yearly membership at around $150 and definitely get my money’s worth.

I use Twinkl nearly everyday in my classroom.  You can find materials for just about anything you can think of.  On the literacy side they even have their own e-books that come with everything you can think of to plan your lessons around them and varying levels.

            As I currently teach 8th grade ELA I can do a search for just that and come up with many lesson ideas, worksheets, PPTs and more:


For high school level students just check out their Beyond English materials.


Hop on over there today and check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciera’s Farewell

Just like that fall intersession is over and spring semester is approaching. I had a great time reading through everyone’s literacy reviews....