Friday, January 5, 2024

Ana's Farewell

 Hello Classmates!

It has been a fun and fast ride taking ED638 with all of you. Teaching with the Internet has been a valuable course as education and technology go hand in hand in this age and time. Learning about the  different literacy websites and tools for education and keeping it all together in a class blog will definitely be beneficial for us as we move further along in our career. I know for myself, the 6 literacy websites and 3 internet tools I have chosen will be useful for myself as a teacher in making an impact in my students learning, and that my students will enjoy using them. We as teachers got to change and move along with the times, and incorporating technology into our lessons is one of them. I am glad that we got to finish ED638, and am looking forward to the upcoming semesters with you all! Farewell and Best Wishes!


Sincerely,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciera’s Farewell

Just like that fall intersession is over and spring semester is approaching. I had a great time reading through everyone’s literacy reviews....